Monday, August 15, 2011

Our Treat to Ourselves

Written by my friend Lino Brown

When I got my first big promotion my wife and I decide to reward ourselves with a lake house. We'd always wanted one and there was one we had in mind from the get go and we knew the kids would be over the moon with excitement. We put in a lowball offer and we were totally surprised when it was accepted and we?ve been working on making the place right ever since. I went to DIRECTstartv.com to look into satellite tv for the joint and my husband contacted a guy in town about shoring up the dock. The kids have just been getting bathing suits and practicing their swimming and we?re all really ready to get up there for the first time at the end of the summer! We've had to have the whole inside fumigated so that's kept us out for months at a time and I think as a whole family we're really pumped to get up there and enjoy every aspect of the place at the lake.

This post is brought to you by DIRECTstartv.

No comments:

Post a Comment