Monday, September 5, 2011

Playing Games

For the past week, I have become obsessed with playing games, either on the PS3 or my laptop.  I have been trying out different games to get a feel for what I like and what I don't like.  I usually know within the first twenty to thirty minutes if a game will keep interested, which is nice because if it's not my cup of tea, I can stop and try something else.  I'm a determined person too, so if I find a game that strikes my fancy, I won't quit until I am a pro.

I had not played poker a lot, so I was often scared to try.  I've been learning a little bit these past few days and now I"m not quite so afraid of the game.  I have played other card games all my life, so it's kind of surprising that I feared poker.  I found Fiesta Poker online and have been thinking about giving it a try.  Why not try all new games, how else will I figure out what I will or won't enjoy?  I have a couple of friends who are really good at poker, so I should probably learn a little bit from them but after that, I'll try my hand at poker.

No comments:

Post a Comment