Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Watching movies on the TV

Posted by Hyman Weeks

We use http://www.tvbydirect.com/ at home and I really love it. My parents just recently added the entire movie channel package and I think that is pretty much all I watch now. They probably would say they regret buying it only because they cannot steal the TV long enough to watch something else. I really hog the TV and just watch movie after movie, as long as I can. Every now and then I let my mom and dad watch what they want to, but if at all possible, I watch the movie channels. I love them because they play movies that are newer, very old movies and then offbeat movies that many people have not heard of. My favorite things to do are to get a good cup of coffee in the morning and watch a good chunk of a movie. It gives me time to wake up and relax. I have never been a morning person, so I definitely need a while to wake up. I take my time and just slowly wake up. I also usually get some time away from my siblings if I wake up early enough. Of course, I cannot say I really like to get up too early. I am not a morning person remember?

Disclosure: This post is brought to you by http://www.tvbydirect.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment